Re: FYI - talking with KDE

On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 20:48 +0000, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I'll be on a call with some KDE folks to talk about the state of
things desktop.  It would be nice to have one other person involved
who has a good birds eye view of the many things happening at GNOME.

I'd like to coordinate with them on flatpak as part of the overall
interest in creating an application eco-system that we have started
with LAS GNOME.

I know some folks want a desktop summit,

Why? I don't think those were successes, and diverted from our own
successes (the Berlin one in particular, where we released GNOME 3.0
with KDE and Enlightment in attendance).

 but maybe we could do something like that but use the LAS concept
instead of the previous desktop one.

Any volunteers?