FYI - talking with KDE

I'll be on a call with some KDE folks to talk about the state of things desktop.  It would be nice to have one other person involved who has a good birds eye view of the many things happening at GNOME.

I'd like to coordinate with them on flatpak as part of the overall interest in creating an application eco-system that we have started with LAS GNOME.

I know some folks want a desktop summit, but maybe we could do something like that but use the LAS concept instead of the previous desktop one.

Any volunteers?