Re: FYI - talking with KDE

Removed board gnome org to reduce their noise.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:22 PM Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 08:48:35PM +0000, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> I know some folks want a desktop summit, but maybe we could do something
> like that but use the LAS concept instead of the previous desktop one.

There was the Freedesktop Summit in 2013 & 2014:
https://www.gnome.org/news/2013/04/report-from-the-freedesktop-summit/
https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/freedesktop_Summit/2014

Sounds good.  Did the steering committee for KDE and GNOME happen going forward for 2013?

Someone should be responsible for taking care of this yearly if we want to make this effective.  I am not yet convinced of doing a european version..  until we gauge how things are going with LAS GNOME.