Re: Self Introduction : Biraj Karmakar

Hi Biraj,

Sorry for the slow response, and welcome!

We'd love to collaborate with you, and learn from your experience as a community organizer. Have you joined IRC yet? We use IRC as an instant messenger to communicate. I'm including instructions on how to get started with that below.

Once you're on IRC, please ping me @nuritzi - I'd love to chat with you about your interests and see which projects you may be interested in collaborating on. We're about to start our November Bug Squash Month, so there may be something there that you might want to help with.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Best,
Nuritzi

Joining IRC

IRC setup instructions are here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/IRC
Make sure to join the #engagement channel to chat with us. Another great channel to join is #newcomers!