Re: How to archive photos?

On Thu, 2016-05-19 at 10:36 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
One point that's worth making here: while it's probably OK for a
copyright holder to grant us permission to use a photo, I'm leaning
in
the direction of only using photos that are Creative Commons
licensed.

Note that a photographer might be happy to re-license a specific image
in that way when asked, even if they didn't previously do so. (the rest
of your message implies you had this in mind but I wanted it to be
explicit).

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam w3 org>