Re: infographic rev 0

Le jeudi 18 février 2016 à 21:20 +0000, Allan Day a écrit :

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:08 AM Jeff F. T. <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
I have to say wow, Allan, that version of yours looks really good. Other than the bottom part (specifically the "}", the arrows and the background of some of the distributors' logos), I'm not sure what else you could consider in need of work there. Do you have specific items that bug you?

What bugs me...? It's generally pretty rough visually. It's missing some key information, like which activities the engagement team does. Some things were just thrown together to see if it worked (like the logos).

I'm going to keep saying this: I'm not a visual designer! :)
[...]

I'd be a little embarrassed to have it out there in its current form, to be honest. It would be great if we could ask a visual or graphic designer to have a look.

Better to have something to start from than nothing at all... the Dropbox link you gave is dead now. Could you please upload the source file to the gnome-marketing git repository? I created a "infographics-and-dataviz" subfolder for this purpose. This would make it available for me and our visual design intern this summer!