Re: Annual report: Drafts review - The XDG-App story, continued

Le vendredi 13 mai 2016 à 05:32 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
Hi Jeff;

the name "flatpak" was proposed[0] and it's in the process of being adopted[1].

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[0]: https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg-app/2016-May/000195.html
[1]: https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg-app/2016-May/000204.html

Oh snap, I totally missed those, assuming the thread had died down (and I blame the late-night crawling through web archives for not spotting the new one).

Great to hear it's in the final stages now! I do like the new name, much less dry than "xdg-app" and its variants.