Re: GNOME | Submit Your Engagement Team Budget Requests

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
2) budget for an events box.  We need a banner for the U.S. for conferences

Can you elaborate on that? Do you just want to buy a banner or is
there something else needed (as you mention the box)? There's still a
box in the US, right?

3) budget for stickers and other accessories.

Please detail this one too. Also instead of just asking "$200 for
stickers", please specify how many stickers you would want to get
printed. We may be able to provide you with stickers directly instead
of giving you money to pay for them.

This applies to any request: try to get into details of what you would
like to get, because just asking for a given amount makes it difficult
to decide whether it's worth paying for it.
https://blogs.gnome.org/zana/2015/11/21/ways-to-help-the-board-help-you/
is worth a read.

--
Alexandre Franke