Re: GNOME | Submit Your Engagement Team Budget Requests

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:24 AM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We are going to ask the Board for some money for Engagement Team endeavors. If you are actively promoting GNOME and would like to submit a budget request for activities or gear, please send it to me so that I can consolidate all requests and present them to the Board.

Submitting a request does not mean it will be granted, and you will need to submit receipts for everything you purchase if and when we have an overall Engagement Team budget allocated. Remember to try to itemize and justify the budget request you send.

Please send me your requests by next Wednesday, May 11th. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I would like to see some budget for:

1) business cards with the established design that Allan came up with
2) budget for an events box.  We need a banner for the U.S. for conferences
3) budget for stickers and other accessories.

The budget would help build the U.S. at an equal footing with Europe.

So, I know I need business cards, I printed out my own, and it will last me a few months I reckon.  But it would be good to print out some generic cards for SF people, and anyone else around who needs it.  I forsee spending about $100.00 on business cards.

Events box - a banner for a table, possibly about $120.00?  I'll need to figure out what the real cost is.

Stickers - possibly $80.00, I would like to explore other branded items, with the possibility of selling them. I wonder if unixstickers will sell it to us at a discount?

sri

Best,
Nuritzi

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless