Re: Social media for 3.20 release day

Tong hui,

 Awesome, thanks a lot! Did they push back the subtitle into github?

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)

http://www.bjgug.org/

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 4:16 PM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
Hi Bin,

Subtitle already translated into Chinese (not by me this time),  somebody will upload it to youku or other china-video-site.

Previous video release translated by me you can found http://i.youku.com/u/UNDY5MDAwOTky.

Feel free to use.