Re: Social media for 3.20 release day

Hi Allan and engagement team,

I've put a small draft in our Facebook account with the link to the release notes you gave me.  However, because Facebook likes to preload the page and the notes aren't live yet, it shows a broken link.  I think the link has to be deleted and repasted in for it to find the notes after they're live.

Also, the link to the video is as yet unavailable.  We can send it separately if necessary.

I can be available as early as 1400UTC if necessary.  Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rosanna