Re: 3.20 Headline Features

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016, 3:45 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

Questions and discussion
  • How do the two pages look in general?
 Looks good especially with the additional suggestions posted on this thread.

I might also want to add all the nautilus changes to the font page.  There is a number of criticisms that has been addressed there.

  • Wayland is a tricky sell - it is unlikely that distributions will switch to it by default for this release, and there are some missing bits and pieces. Nevertheless, this is the first release where we can recommend using Wayland to the majority of users.

I think that talking about wayland from an enabling perspective might be the way to go.

Sri