Re: Mail from FSFE's "I love free software" day

On 2016-03-04 11:07, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
On 3 March 2016 at 23:29, Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

We received a few postcards in the mail.  Photo attached.  Any thoughts as
to whether we should make a public thank you?  Maybe something simple via
social media?
Ah, I think this is something to do with FOSDEM: someone approached us
and asked for our postal address with a promise of postcards and for
it to be publicised/shared when they turn up. Can we tweet photos of
them one at a time or something like that?

Is it this thing, perhaps?
http://fsfe.org/news/2016/news-20160222-01.en.html

Here are two GNOME supporters from FOSDEM. I think that is all the same campaign:
https://twitter.com/fsfe/status/698959966053400576
https://twitter.com/fsfe/status/698778762930843648

- Andreas