Re: Mail from FSFE's "I love free software" day

On 3 March 2016 at 23:29, Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

We received a few postcards in the mail.  Photo attached.  Any thoughts as
to whether we should make a public thank you?  Maybe something simple via
social media?

Ah, I think this is something to do with FOSDEM: someone approached us
and asked for our postal address with a promise of postcards and for
it to be publicised/shared when they turn up. Can we tweet photos of
them one at a time or something like that?

Thanks,
-Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen