Re: #Engagemenet | Meeting Notes Feb-26-2016

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
I just realized that Cassandra's notes from last meeting never got posted to
the list. I'm not sure why.

The reason according to the mailing list: "Message body is too big:
54054 bytes with a limit of 40 KB"

Who is the moderator of the list? It'd be great
to know who to ping next time anything gets stuck.

That's me. It was waiting less than a week, which isn't too bad to be
honest. I usually wait for a decent collection of mail to build up
before I sift through it.

By the way: it would be better to use the email you subscribed with
when posting to the list.