Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

On 1 March 2016 at 10:27, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 2016-02-24 16:34, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:

On 24 February 2016 at 15:18, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:

Is there something else we could talk about here, instead of conferences?

Maybe other events which are not hackfests? Like stuff that Julita
runs, for example.

Yeah, user outreach things, such as Peru fest, presence at FOSDEM, Ohio
Linuxfest etc.
Not sure how much funds went to these the last year, but I recall it has in
the past.

About $1000 per year usually, sometimes more. The budget is higher,
but we've not spent all of it in my time. FOSDEM generally ends up
paying for itself even with the new promotional stuff that we
occasionally buy :)

- Andreas