Re: Asset licensing guidelines

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 4:11 PM, <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Great, thanks for the update! What are next steps for this? Can we take that as a decision to move forward with posting to social media then?

I've removed the clause about social media from the licensing guidelines that I've been working on [1] and I'm happy to leave it at that. I guess someone could object of course - no one's really in charge here.

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AssetLicensing