What can I do for GNOME?

Hi,

During last GUADEC I spent some time chatting with Lasse Schuirmann
about outreach and onboarding. Late at night on a couch we were
looking at "whatcanido" websites and I bought whatcanidoforgnome.org
where Lasse deployed a customized instance of the engine that's been
created for Fedora [0].

Now the website works, but as far as I'm aware it's not been pushed as
part of our outreach effort. Renewal time for the domain is soon
coming so I have a simple question with two possible choices: what do
I do with it?
 * We don't care, let it expire.
 * We want to keep it, offer to transfer it to the foundation (and
then the board has to vote if they actually want to take it).

[0] https://github.com/fedora-infra/asknot-ng/

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director