Re: How to archive photos?

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
We discussed this at last week's team meeting, and it was suggested that we rename "Engagement Team - Public" to "Engagement Team - External Resources" and "Engagement Team - Assets" to "Engagement Team - Internal Resources". I did that this week.

I'd like to move the pictures that Cassandra collected into the internal resources folder, but have hit some technical problems with it. Am hoping that those will be resolved soon though.

Andrea kindly helped me resolve the technical issues I was facing and all the photos have now been moved to the new location.