FY2015 Annual Report release candidate

Hi all,

The final draft of the annual report is ready! You can find GAR2015-web.pdf in the engagement team's OwnCloud instance or at the usual "/public/" spot on my website (if you don't know where that is, feel free to ask on IRC ;)  I also pushed the sources to the gnome-marketing git repository.

The only thing that is not set in stone visually is the "financial report" section.

We have an approved budget to get a hundred copies printed (I will see depending on the result from the printed proof), which I could then carry to GUADEC, but we'll need to get to the printing press soon.

Therefore please review carefully the report for last-minute defects and give me your feedback by Saturday.

Jean-François