Speaker for IndiaHacks

Hi,

I am currently in contact with the organizers of an one month long
open source hackathon and GNOME will be a part of that (you might've
seen that mail if you're a listed newcomer mentor). You can find more
information about the hackathon at
https://www.hackerearth.com/sprints/open-source-india-hacks-2016/ and
https://www.hackerearth.com/indiahacks-2016/.

There will be a conference somewhen (they apparently didn't announce
the date yet) and they would love to have a speaker about how to get
started with GSoC/Outreachy. They are expecting "an audience of ~1500
people at the conference, and a lot of them would be interested in
Open Source, so would be nice to have someone who has spoken on Open
Source in the past". Travel and accommodation will be sponsored by
them. (I didn't ask specifically yet but it might also be possible to
send multiple speakers, not sure though.)

I think that's a great way to promote GNOME and Open Source and engage
new and high quality people for GSoC.

I would love to hear about possible speakers from you soon!

Ping me on any other comments or questions.

Lasse