Re: Statement of support for the SFC's campaign

Thanks for continuing the work on this!

Looking at the evolution of the draft, I see that there was this opening sentence that was removed:

The GNOME community dedicated the last 18 years to building a cohesive desktop experience for our users. We have created a library of work that is found not only in our desktop but also in various other important software and hardware.

It seemed okay/nice-to-have, so I'm just curious to hear the reasoning for removing it?