Re: Statement of support for the SFC's campaign

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Jeff F. T. <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
I discussed with the board, and they'd like the engagement team to send an announcement to that effect

A text which we can publish is available (also in our WordPress instance). Think its safe to expect the statement along with social media messages to be published within the next few days.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst