Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
> "Conferences
> These are events where GNOME contributors are able to get together, share
> experiences, and decide on the direction of the project.
> In 2015, donations helped sponsor XXX to attend GNOME conferences in Europe,
> North America, South America and Asia."

This isn't really true: the conference travel budget is usually
covered by conference sponsorship and last time a conference made a
loss was at least over two years ago and possibly longer.

Is there something else we could talk about here, instead of conferences?