Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
They miss perks for donations. That may or may not be the intention.

I said "no rewards for donors, like postcards or t-shirts" - that's the perks. :)

Not having perks reduces overhead on our end which is good.
I might prevent people from donating, though.

I think we can live without sending out perks, but as it hasn't been
mentioned in your mail, I'm bringing it up now.

Last time we discussed this, I seem to recall being concerned about our ability to reliably send out the postcards and t-shirts. It could be good to check on the status of that - it's not great if we're promising things that don't arrive, or that arrive late.

I'm not really sure about how big a difference the perks make as an incentive. It would be good to do some research on that, possibly.