Re: Revisiting the Friends of GNOME webpages

Hey hey!

Cool.  I like the mockups.

They miss perks for donations. That may or may not be the intention.

Not having perks reduces overhead on our end which is good.
I might prevent people from donating, though.

I think we can live without sending out perks, but as it hasn't been
mentioned in your mail, I'm bringing it up now.

Cheers,
  Tobi