Re: infographic rev 0

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 4:20 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
I think that there's more that needs adding to it. I also think that the graphics need updating by an actual visual designer. :)

I think we should probably try to see if we can attract one who can polish it up to the point that it looks really good.  There are probably other infographics that we can work on as well...

I don't want to see it die on the vine.. so we should try to do something actionable.  Maybe Nuritzi and the others in SF could help recruit someone at their monthly GNOME meeting this coming Saturday?