From: Tobias Mueller

Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 6:50 PM

To: Irfan Mohammed;Engagement List;

Subject:Re: Infographic

Hi Mohammed.On Fr, 2016-02-12 at 18:11 +0000, Irfan Mohammed wrote:> Please review it and let me know if there's something which I can do> to make it more informative and attractive.I'd be more attractive to me if it wasn't 9MB in size ;-)I think we're not much focussing on the Linux, as in Kernel, community.So my suggestion is to replace that with GNU/Linux, at least. Thenagain, I'm wondering what purpose showing the top 10 countries is meantto serve.There is also a typo in "International".Cheers,  Tobi