Re: Infographic

Hi Mohammed.

On Fr, 2016-02-12 at 18:11 +0000, Irfan Mohammed wrote:
Please review it and let me know if there's something which I can do
to make it more informative and attractive.
I'd be more attractive to me if it wasn't 9MB in size ;-)

I think we're not much focussing on the Linux, as in Kernel, community.
So my suggestion is to replace that with GNU/Linux, at least. Then
again, I'm wondering what purpose showing the top 10 countries is meant
to serve.

There is also a typo in "International".

Cheers,
  Tobi