Re: Responsive Gnome instance

On 2 February 2016 at 14:23, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 2016-01-13 02:36, Saumya Dwivedi wrote:

Hi!
Thanks for the feedback Ekaterina and Oliver. I was missing a meta tag in
the header and everything should look fine now.
Check it out -- http://wgo-test.gnome.org/

For the +/- indicator, I think Andreas and Fabiana would be the best
people to answer. They were the major part of the UX design decision. We can
replace it with some indicators, for sure.
I will also work on the font stuff and update you further on this.

Yeah, I think a just a pressed state without the +/- indicators would work
as well.

That sounds like it would look neat in theory.

Popular alternative seems to be ˅ instead of + and ˄ instead of -.

- Andreas