Re: Release marketing for GNOME 3.22

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 12:23:37PM -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
Let's use most of our time during the Engagement meeting this Friday to
talk about release marketing and social media.

*If anyone is interested in joining and talking about release marketing and
social media, please join us this Friday, September 2nd at 17:00 UTC. *

FYI, I often have plans at that time, so usually will not be able to
make it. I'll try to attend if I can.

Can we also setup something which shows up in my calendar on my phone?
Bugzilla provides a feed where I see their meetings. This might not be
free software based though (e.g. something from Google).

--
Regards,
Olav