Re: Release marketing for GNOME 3.22

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 3:42 AM Lene Raastad <lene raastad lr gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have just signed up to help, so you don't know who I am right now..
so hello, and nice to meet you all :) (now you know who I am)

Welcome!!

I would love to help out with social media and creating a plan!

That's great, we could use more people doing that.  We don't really have enough of those and our resources are already tight with LAS GNOME promotion.  The engagement team is largely the LAS GNOME people too.

Do we have a budget behind it?

We don't usually have a budget, but that could change.. I think we would really like to use things like adsense to see get more eyeballs.  If you have any idea how to have more eyeballs on our releases we would love to hear.

We have meetings every Friday, so you should consider joining one of them and introduce yourself!

sri

Lene :)