Re: GNOME is people

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:20 AM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi!

Do you happen to know how the image had been created?

I think some kind of command line tools at the time, that's what I vaguely remember.  But I can't for the life of me remember what tools they were.. hugin maybe?

If it's at all possible, we should have a new one which does not repeat
the same pictures over and over again.

Right, the context of the post was so that people who weren't aware of this could see what it was about and then we can make a new one.  The new one would be updated substantially with all our new contributors and our alumni.

We would need to reach out on foundation-list and ask for photos with an attached license.  The one new one would probably need some attribution clause as well, probably a link to it somewhere.

  Tobi