GNOME 3.20 Release Statistics

Hi engagement,

It's been a month since we released and I've had a look at some statistics on the GNOME release videos. I heard sri likes metrics.. :-)

In summary the video and our release has had 90.3k views over the past 4 weeks. This is ~11.5k more views than we had in the first 4 weeks of the 3.18 release video (so +14%). In both cases most of the views are by far within the first three days. More details in the attached pdf.

Thanks to everyone who has helped spreading the GNOME 3.20 release to the many corners of the internet!

-Bastian