Re: Reminder | GNOME #Engagement Meeting Friday, April

Hi Nuritzi!

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
This is a quick reminder about our GNOME Engagement team meeting today,
Friday, 2016-04-22 (April 2nd) at 17:00 UTC. At that time, join the
#engagement channel and go on https://meet.jit.si/engagement.

Have the meetings moved later by an hour with daylight savings? I'm
pretty sure that they used to be at 17:00 my time but now they're at
18:00 - that's a bit late for me for a Friday evening! :)

Thanks for organising!