Re: Friends of GNOME - round three!

On 2016-04-20 08:01, Allan Day wrote:

Do share any thoughts you might have about these latest designs.

This looks great!! The only comment I have is that I think it's confusing to identify bank transfers in Europe as being tax deductible. Firstly, it makes it look like only those donations are deductible and not donations in the US by US taxpayers. Secondly, I'm not sure how it works in Germany, but I assume it's similar to the US in that it really depends on the tax situation of the donor (which is why we usually say something like "to the extent permitted"). Thirdly, I don't think people outside of Europe can generally take deductions for donations in Europe (at least I know people in the US usually can't). It's probably worth having a little paragraph above or below saying that bank transfers in Europe are potentially deductible there and that any donation within the US is too.

Again, awesome job!
karen