GNOME supporter of OpenSUSE conference 2016

Hi folks!

Our friends from SUSE offer to list us as supporters for the openSUSE
conference. <https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC16>

I don't think there is anything actionable on our side, except
providing logos for the Web site if we're asked to. I'll investigate.
Of course, we have the option to post some messages on social media to
further publish our supporter role, if we wanted to.

Because I think it's a great opportunity and I don't see anything
against it, I have tentatively said yes. So if that's not to our liking
we can still opt out.

Cheers,
  Tobi