Re: Visibility of stores selling GNOME merch (was Re: GNOME is unixstickers project of the month)

Hey Gabor,

Gabor KUM <gabor list hellotux com> wrote:
We've discussed creating a merchandise page for gnome.org a number of
times recently. The main thing we need is for someone to design it...

Can I help somehow?

Hard to say. What's needed is for someone (or some people) to design
and implement the page!

We signed an agreement with the Foundation about one year ago, and still no
info about us on the website :-(

We really appreciate the effort you've gone to to sell GNOME
merchandise, as well as to sign a trademark agreement with us. We are
all enthusiastic about your products, and want to do everything we can
to support you. We'll get to the web page as soon as we can, but we do
rely on volunteers for this type of work and things can sometimes take
a while. Also, I wouldn't want to create the impression that the
purpose of signing a trademark agreement with GNOME is to get exposure
on our website! We promote sellers out of good will, not as recompense
for licensing our trademarks.

Thanks,