Visibility of stores selling GNOME merch (was Re: GNOME is unixstickers project of the month)

On Mon, 2016-04-04 at 11:54 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Hi all,

unixstickers have a new donations initiative. Each month they pick a
Free Software project which receives a donation based on their sales
for that month. For April, they have chosen GNOME.

More details, including a ticker for how much has been raised so far,
can be seen here:

http://www.unixstickers.com/donations

It would be great if we could support this initiative by raising
awareness and encouraging people to buy stickers this month. A series
of posts on social media during April would be fantastic.

Splitting off from a related mail. This week-end, we had an event in
Lyon, with plenty of folks interested in buying t-shirts. However, even
though we have so many t-shirts that they don't all fit in the events
box, we didn't have all sizes.

I couldn't for the life of me find links to the various stores selling
GNOME merchandise on the gnome.org site.

I would have expected this link:
"Make a donation and become a Friend of GNOME!"
to be more generic:
"Get goodies and support GNOME"
for example.

Cheers