Re: GNOME 3.18 Release Video is public

On Sep 23, 2015, at 7:15 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

While we usually release on schedule, there's always a chance that it
might be delayed. I'd try and avoid treating the release day as being
fixed!

That's a good point to keep in mind for next time. Don't some people plan release parties / beers? If release
days don't get announced, how do those normally get planned? Maybe at the end of the week of the planned
release? Just wondering because it'd be great to promote more celebration activities for upcoming releases.

Allan