Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

Le jeudi 03 septembre 2015 à 07:30 -0700, Rosanna Yuen a écrit :
Hi all,

The draft of the Conferences article is now on the wiki.  Is it also my responsibility to find the appropriate photos for it?  If so, I could use some pointers on that.

FWIW, to the main page I added a link to Jakub Steiner's album of GUADEC 2014 at least; mailed Garrett and Jakub to see if they would have other photos/albums in particular that they could contribute.

In theory we could just go scavenging G+ and Flickr and retrospective blog posts for all the events that occurred during FY 2014, and make some sort of compilation page (like the one I started for "GUADEC/2015/Photos"), but that's a fair amount of digging around. Does such a compilation page (also with links to the various events report blog posts) exist out there?