Re: [GNOME-India] Looking for voluneers

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 9:05 PM Pranav Kant <pranav913 gmail com> wrote:

We will start immediately implementing the “give back” component for open source and free software projects on which Mozilla relies.  Our goal is to identify up to 10 projects we rely on and can fund in a thoughtful, meaningful way by December 12th.

I think for the first round of MOSS, they would only focus on (1) that sri talked about above.

However, as the wiki[1] says, they are definitely going to support projects, as important as xdg-app, that focus on providing security which Mozilla can use in future.

Anyways, I will have a word with xdg-app developers, and see what we can come up with.

Just want to add that Mozilla has created a wiki page of technologies they believe they depend on.  There is no GNOME technologies there are all.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/MOSS/Projects_in_use_by_Mozilla

I've added engagement list since they will need to look all this ove as well.

sri