Re: Fundraising on download.gnome.org

Hi Ole.

On Do, 2015-10-01 at 22:34 +0200, Ole Aamot wrote:
When you download Eclipse from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ the
text

"Your donation will fund Eclipse IDE development"

and a form for paying with Paypal is provided.

Would it be an idea to add such a page on download.gnome.org for GNOME
Foundation fundraising?
Hm.  Not too bad of an idea, but so far I believe that the ratio of end
users downloading software through the Web mirror of our FTP server is
quite low.
Things might change with "apps", though.

Have you downloaded anything through that Web site?

Cheers,
  Tobi