Re: GNOME techonologies used by Mozilla

Yeah, please ignore that, and any other such case, if any. :)

Sahil,
Do you have any reference that proves that gjs is being used in Mozilla ?

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
Hey,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 03:30:29PM +0530, Pranav Kant wrote:
> Here[1] is the list that Sahil has compiled for GNOME projects on which
> Mozilla directly or indirectly relies on
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/12NyQXCnnyO61vqHB8VyYqtcN4xxfY0L8NELjfPrYRAA/edit

As was already pointed out, why is gjs on this list? We use Mozilla's
SpiderMonkey in gjs. Is Mozilla really using gjs in any of its
projects?

Cheers,
Rishi

--