Re: GNOME techonologies used by Mozilla

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:27 PM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
You also need a sponsor within Mozilla.

Dave Camp is at Mozilla. Not sure if there are others now.

I have Jim Blandy will be our sponsor.  But neither he or I know what the process should be and what it entails.

I will be meeting with Jim today at 8pm.  I will report back on that meeting and then see what next steps we need to do.

Stormy