Re: Technologies Page for gnome.org

Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:
I reckon the AT-SPI registry for D-Bus and ATK are two layers that are
probably worth including. There's also an accessibility layer in GTK but I
guess it depends what the page is for I guess...

It's just meant to be a brief overview for potentially interested
parties - we don't have to go into too much detail here.

When are you aiming to have something ready by?

I don't have a specific time frame. My only concern is to make sure I
don't lose momentum, and get it done.