Re: Technologies Page for gnome.org

Hi Allan,

Thanks for the reply.

I reckon the AT-SPI registry for D-Bus and ATK are two layers that are probably worth including. There's also an accessibility layer in GTK but I guess it depends what the page is for I guess... It might be worth double checking with the accessibility list about those sorts of specifics. I'm not sure if anyone else is on this list or not.

When are you aiming to have something ready by?

Magdalen

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:
> Thanks for your update. Would it be possible to include accessibility
> technologies as well?

I thought I'd added that already, actually. Will definitely put it in
there. I assume we're talking about ATK?