Re: Promoting our core applications

The last time we discussed the social media channels, it was my
understanding that we assigned a volunteer to take responsibility for
each one (Sri for Twitter, Oliver for Facebook, and Parth for G+).
Did
I not understand that correctly, or have things simply fallen off a
bit?

First of all, thanks a lot Allan for leading this initiative. I'm
really sorry if you feel that way. I had read your post (as well as the
comments :) and planned to post on Sunday to get more traction.
Moreover, I beleive those who had already read the post would quickly
+1 and/or reshare, so the post would climb up the feeds of a larger
audience.

Parth
prth on irc://irc.freenode.net & irc://irc.gnome.org