Re: Promoting our core applications

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:

Yes, that's right and I'm afraid that is somehow broken down.  You are
correct.  I've been trying to push off my responsibilities to others
because the day job has started to get a little hectic.  Let me see if
I can re-arrange things in my schedule such that I can take care of
the twitter things in the future by setting up some fixed times to do
outreach.

Twitter management seems like quite a lot for one person. Why not share the
load of managing it among a few people?

Are you interested in volunteering? :-)  I'm happy to share the load,
the load is shared mostly with Oliver at the moment, but he's really
busy with GUADEC right now, and Parth is focused on his GSOC
activities.