Re: Linux Foundation CFP ends June 17th

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On 2015-06-15 19:27, Alexandre Franke wrote:

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
wrote:
Hey Folks,

Hey Sri,

CFP for Linux Foundation CFP ends on the 17th.

Linux Foundation is an entity which organizes many events. You fail to
mention which event this is for and I couldn't find it on their
website.

He means LinuxCon Europe.

Sri, I proposed a groupon talk to a few Linux Foundation events and so far
they've all been rejected. So that may not be the best subject to go with...

Oh, that's too bad.  I guess, we will try something else.

sri

karen